The Adult Cycling Program is an indoor training program designed for the mature athlete interested in developing cycling skills and improving their general fitness. On their own bikes, participants learn how to pedal efficiently and train in heart rate and power zones to achieve their individual cycling goals. This competitive but “at your own pace” atmosphere builds efficiencies that can transferred to the road. It takes a special kind of coach to motivate the seasoned cyclist, and our certified coaches will lead athletes through a fun and social 18-week program.
• Only 16 Computrainer spots available
• Flexible training – join any or all of the weekly sessions
• Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 7-9pm, Saturday 9-11am
• Baseline testing
• Rollers available to practice pedaling technique
• Recovery, nutrition and regeneration education
• Secure bike storage – no need to take them home!
• Start date: October 3rd orientation, meet the coach and bike drop off
• Christmas break December 17th 2016
• End session: March 16th 2017
ADULT CYCLING REGISTRATION