(Ages 10-13 Years)
The Cycling Development Program is for athletes ages 10 - 13. The goal of the program is to develop basic cycling skills such as bike handling, acceleration, controlled braking, cornering and learning to handle obstacles. Athletes learn these skills in a fun, safe, challenging environment.
When exploring these cycling fundamentals, an emphasis is placed on teamwork and proficient skill execution. Each session is coach-led and peer supported. At the end of each eight-week phase, athletes complete a skills assessment ensuring competence on the bike in each discipline.
Register for a single 8-week session or all three (see above):
Mountain bike (April-May)
Track Cycling (June-July)
Cyclo-cross September 6-October 28th
• Eight weeks of training
• Exposure to three different cycling disciplines
• Skills assessment after each eight-week block
• Peer challenging environment
• Certified coach lead
• What’s needed: your own mountain bike in good working order, helmet and gloves.
• Fee: $399 per discipline or $1000 for all three